Reviews for Made To Dance Together
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
ok, this is great! but i'm guessing you might already know that seeing as you have 316 reviews!
but yeah, i'm really liking it!
looking forward to finding out a bit more of michaels story, and the other characters are well described and are easy to identify with.
the story is also written really well, and is easy to get into.
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
ah her parents are so annoying!
...and i thought my family was bad! lol
anyway i'm glad she stood up to them and is taking the job!
and her friends are awesome too! good that she has them as support.
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
lovely long second chapter!
hmm, so just out of curiosity, i typed in .com, and it's a real site! (did you know that?) anyway i don't think this Michael Martin is a choreographer, but he could be.. the site wasn't too descriptive.
anyway, i thought it was weird, and i wasn't sure if you knew, so i thought i'd tell ya.
and i'm also picking up that there might be a potential future relationship with jess and michael.
but it seems like he's had some kind of bad relationship before so he'd be unsure etc...
ha, i'm so getting into it!
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
i finally got around to reading some of this...
woah! long chapter! but it was formatted really well so it wasn't hard to read.
m, the story seems ok so far (i have lots to read, i know!) but i'm not a huge fan of the characters. not that they aren't well written or anything, coz they are, but they're just not the kind of people i would hang out with.
i'm not really a short skirt, high heels kinda girl. and i'm not a big fan of r'n'b either.
but still, thats only my opinion, and it doesn't change the fact that its a good story.
Ma Petite chapter 26 . 10/3/2004
Hey!
Wanted to tell you that im in love with your story.I was hooked from the have a great plot line with lots of angsty just addicted!Anyways, wanted to tell you that your storys a hit and your cliff hangers makes me want to bash my head up the great work!
Morgan
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 26 . 10/3/2004
ok girl were gping to have to have a sirace talk here! u can NOt keep doing this to us its just not right!
A-Train chapter 26 . 9/30/2004
*beats crap out of website* I wrote you a REALLY long review a few days ago and then when I pressed Submit Review it said something about the connection being messed up. I was like WTF? I've recovered now...a little. But I'm still angry. Anyways. I love you! You're so good! And darn you Michael! I'm gonna go beat the crap out of you too if you don't go back to Jess! And I'll write about SDLD and all that stuff in my review to your next chapter. K? Now, UPDATE!
Rachel chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
Really good so far! I've been reading a chapter every night and I find myself even sitting at school now trying to think of what might happen next! Anyway, I just wanted to say good job again, except for Klye all of a sudden being hired is kind of an unrealistic coincidence, but hey- it's not technically reality...its realistic fiction lol good work
Rachel chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
I absolutely love this! This is awesome; I can relate a good bit and there's a good bit of truth in it. Are you a dancer yourself? Keep up the good work!
ItalianQT chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
Guys can be so stupid sometimes...Jessica better go after Michael! Update soon! : )
icthus chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
I get a life for a little while, and look at all the updates, lol. It was rather pleasing to see all the new chapters, and to be able to read them all at one time. )
But what the heck? Goodbye! Gugh! Evilness! Why do people always assume the worst about two sentences they hear someone say? I mean, sheesh! If you're going to accidentally overhear something, you might as well entertain yourself by staying and listening to the rest of the conversation. Gugh... people are idiots.
If you don't update soon, I'm going to figure out where you live (somehow), drive there, kidnap you at 2:39 A.M., take you back to my house, tie you to my computer chair, and sit there flicking your ears until you have finished the next chapter. And then when I'm reading that one, you'll be forced to write the next one. And then I'll read that one, and then you'll work on the next one, and so on and so forth, until you are finished writing the story, and I am finished reading it. )
You don't want that to happen, so update soon!
~icthus
pinewarrior chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
aw. that's so sad!
april is so mean!
when will they live in peace?
anatidaephobiac chapter 26 . 9/26/2004
Ah stupid Michael! I can't believe he broke up with her! Bah. Bad move. Gr...
I don't like April. She sounded like a spoiled 10 year old here... When she was talking to michael she was like, "No! It's not true! It's not MY fault, it's yours! Not me! Wah" (minus the crying). Anyway, it reminded me of... well, my sister (hehe), because she's quite the little brat at times.
Anyway, I've got to get going, but please please please update soon!
CynicInLove chapter 26 . 9/26/2004
wow. god how bitchy can april get? i think since i want to choke april and she's supposed to be portrayed as this evil dillusional bitch...u did a good job with it. god, she's like umbridge in harry potter 5. cept she was way more annoying. i think the breakup was inevitable with all the tension and michael having this problem of always blaming himself and jessica feeling all insecure. i think the most shocking was the whole stasia being in lvoe with michael. but i think i shouldny have been that surprised since i read so many of those stories with the whole best friend pairing but stasia never really acted like she did like michael. so great job on this chapter. i loved it besides the breakup and everything lol. please update soON
My Works 87 chapter 26 . 9/26/2004
OH MY GOSH! AH! I DEMAND YOU UPDATE AGAIN THIS INSTANT! I CANNOT LIVE IN SUSPENSE THAT LONG! REALLY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE US POOR READERS WAIT A LONG TIME FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. I FEEL LIKE I'M JUMPING FROM CRISIS TO CRISIS, AND IT'S JUST KILLING ME TO THINK THAT MICHAEL HAS LEFT HER. I HOPE JESSICA GOES AFTER HIM. THAT MAN NEEDS A STRONG WOMAN, WHO WILL RESPECT HIM BUT NOT LET HIM TALK HIMSELF INTO MISERY. AH, FIND MICHAEL AND REUNITE THEM OR SOMETHING! AH AH AH!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »