Reviews for Hate me
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
aw, the first poem posted the one most forgotten, yet the most important one! To show where you truely improved(not calling this a bad poem at all) But it is highly evident that your improvements are there, i know ive read your recent work till weary hours of the night, and the profound insight just gets deeper and deeper by each one, i like to reiterate, "you are my hero"
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow, that is really good. I know the feeling...Yes, I know this is really late, but I was reading through my reviews, and I liked your pen name so decided to read some more of your stuff! Anyway, great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i like the repition... very well done... I like it a lot... thanks for all your reviews and I just realized im mentioned in your profile ::hugs:: thanks so much!
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
i like this. i think everyone can relate at one point! i really like the way you left room for us to relate. good job!
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Sad...v_v

Thank you for your review on my essay, "Gay Is Okay!" I really appreciated it.

This was a depressing, but well-written piece.

Keep writing!

Namir Swiftpaw
Franken chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Doesn't it suck? Some people, there really is no way that you could make them hate you. They have "unconditional love". I would think that those would be the kind of people you would want to hang on to. Nice poem.

Franken