Reviews for oh that exhilarating FEELING!
myno chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
sweet, flowing, and good imagery.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
oo, that was very beautiful and tender..love the title too, different yet very true and well known..love the part about tolstoy too, ive read some of his stuff (at least i think we're talking about the same stuff) but yea, muchly warm the feeling this gave off, good job
All Midnight Eyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
W...ow. Wow.
This is gorgeous. I love this style of writing. Stream-of-consciousness. Running-words-together. Beautiful.
"canteloupes by candlelight"
"bathe in dreams". Whew. Really nice.
midnight eyes
Mime chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
On the contrary, lyv, this side of country has already hit spring. The sun's shinning brightly as ever, birds and bees are flitting through green trees...oh, California! _;;
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Very nice. I love this free verse. Nice images too. ...canteloupes by candlelight? Heh, I was grinning at that line. Only you could do something like that.
Also, on my review, it should be "il", because, the eyes aren't smiling, its "him", as in the boy the eyes belong to. That metaphor thing, remember?
agid
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Hey - thanks for the review ... haha! I was wearing my oldest shoes when you reviewed "She Shows Her Beauty"! Well, at least that made ME laugh. And, I was just improvising to a friend. WEll, until recently I could call her that, now she has insulted my most intimate vulnerability, so maybe that poem was a mistake after all. I do not think I am meant to gain happiness for very long from other people.
But, this poem made me feel a little better, and isn't that the purpose of it? It was not written for me in case there are people who read my reviews. Still, I felt its positive power very deeply THANK YOU! I am moving into my own apartment, so I have been feeling a bit off.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I like this a lot...it paints a nice picture. Very origional, 'canteloupes be candlelight'.
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Ah! This is great! I love it!
CoolBeans18s
Joedore chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Honestly, don't get mad. I'm sorry but My poem is better than yours! Your poem bites! Read mine, LOVE TRULY IS BLIND - that is the title. Promise, you'll never go wrong! Sorry, don't get mad please...Ü
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
hehe! oh, i love it. great movement it's like everything happens in this big happy whirlwind. oh-so-funny: "where we'll make like nordic nobles" lol; also, this was a really creative image: "canteloupes by candlelight" really great piece, chica, it made me smile. :)
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
oh, loved the mythical sense you added in, brightened it up with mystery so damn well. by the way saw your johnny site, cause i happen to be his star crossed lover, and thought it was cute. you should totally read more about him and his friends, the one of the most interesting people on earth...
well asdie from me of course. loved the poem, off to read more!
Jasmine
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Incredibly beautiful... I want to have that exhilarating feeling now. This was so awesome...
write on!
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
i hate to say it, this one is actually pretty cute. (ick, i've just admitted to liking a love-y type poem. uhoh. *listens to stones* nope still bitter. just liked this anyway!)