Reviews for From the Manuscript Editor’s Trash Bin
nez chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I have no idea if that is real, or if the entire thing is a story, but if someone actually wrote that... well, then they're the sick, if hilarious, cookie!

New Dream: Work in a publishers office, and read this stuff all day xD
Abrasive chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Anyone who's been unfortunate enough to watch an episode of 'Girls of the Playboy Mansion' has thought about it - thank you for writing it down. I've never been more simultaneously amused and horrified in my life.
SamanthaNicole chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Peels of laughter have yet to calm, as I stare at my computer screen, mouth agape, wondering what genius came up with this hilarious (albeit creepy-in-a-good-way) piece of fiction.

Bravo, bravo!

Cheers,

Sammy
Georgiana chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Thank you.

This made my dayD

*Hiccups descending upon me to punish me for that uncontrolled laughing hysteria*
A Sordid Fairy Tale chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
they actually made this into an E! reality tv show! AH!
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
bahhahhahaha

omgosh that was hilarious

you seriously made my day

hahahaha

x
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
LMAO! OMG! That was HALARIOUS! Really funny? HAHA! i can't stop laughing. the idea... hugh hefner...LOL!
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Okay that is just sick. Wrinkly old men being kissed *Shudders*. Ew. I repeat that was sick-but in a good way.
Lonely Forest chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Shudder...I will have nightmares tonight...

But it was, as well as traumatizing, extremely funny.
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i would agree unbearably sick, but at the same time most amusing. 78? damn you gotaa be kidding me. please update!
class.act chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i know...i know... all of those molls and boons are so cliche, aren't they?;)
anatidaephobiac chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
that was hilarious! ;)
Casara chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
! Very funny, needed that actually. *retreats behing a hand while continued snickering is heard in the background*
aqua-angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
ew! LOLZ hilarious, can't wait to read more rejects this was great _ haha laterz now!