Reviews for After the rain
Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
*blinkblink blink*
*small, sad smile on face, head slightly tilted to right*
Wow, that's amazing; I can't find anything to complain about. I love the poem. I can never write prose and poetry at the same time, I think it is a wonderful skill to have!
Spooni chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Another beautifl peice of writing here. The poem especially..wonderful, wonderful, but also the way you described the leaves, golden and swirling aroun, and her tears "falling to thier demise." Wonderful. Some very good emotions in there. And even though I've never seen or read Peter as a character, I love him, just like Lilly did. (he he...Lilly..that's my name, but spelled funny) He's such a wonderful preson. I wish I could have known him better, even though he's just a figment running around in someone's head.
Rain. Always a fun thing to use. So many connotations and references already written on the human soul.
Jess chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Much of my thoughts were reflected in the previous reviews by others.
Wonderfully written! With a storyline that had me engaged from the beginning till the end.
hanah chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
wow! its so powerful.
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Masterfully written. Beautiful, wholly believeable characters and flowing, engaging plotline. I love it. You're on my favourite authors list as I speak.
Time To Change chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
very moving and sad. This is a masterpiece. Extremely descriptive with some very powerful adjectives which gave off very vivid images. Wonderful piece of writing.
I.C.T
The Fountain Pen chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
O, nice sense of catharsis throughout the entire thing. I really was taken in. It was concise, powerful, moving and motivating. A wonderful accomplishment. Bravo, bravo! *claps* A break through the wind and location of salvation has found me. Thank you for uploading this! It was a treasure.
Remember your past, remember your friends, but most of all, remember your heritage.
Acavin
Chambered emotions chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
that was a really nice story..thanks for writing it, I can relate to it immensly...great job and keep writing!