Reviews for Admiration of the Love
The Postscript chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
An article recently published in the post similar to this was as telling of love . . . a little girl called "Megan Grote" in need of a liver transplant for Alagille Syndrome and a mother-stranger who stepped forward to donate part of hers. Some say good news should not be reported because then it might be implied good deeds are uncommon and thus worthy of report. Indeed, they should be random acts of kindness and let us be satisfied with remaining anonymous . . . but to hear of these goods deeds is truly uplifting and inspiring. Keep writing, k.
loulavellena chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I especially like this one of yours,
and I like your formats as well.
and I plan on reading all your works...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
this is simply wonderful as well. is anything you write not?
twistedmorals chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is a really beautiful thought and once again you have found the perfect words. You have a great talent for expressing you thoughts and emotions in writing. They always seem to come out just perfect. Super job and keep up the writing so i can keep reading!
*once again a less accomplished writer*
-Twistedmoarls-
lisaslife chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
That is so sweet, another poem to make me cry, But don't stop!
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
You know what I think? I think you should try your hand at writing songs. This poem right here has got some of the basic elements in it needed for song writing. The quick, catchy phrases and short stanzas. All written very well. I think this was well done, and I think the only advice I CAN give you is to try writing a song. Take care, good luck and great job!
Love always,