Reviews for Tornado
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Wow! this really captures some of the essence of a tornado! I also like the way that it was written. :)
Pont chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow, nice. I like the way you used the shape of the text (intentional or not). Very good way of personifying a tornado. *shiver* it's raining here right now. *glancing nervously* I love the spinning, powerful, vortex-y feeling too. great job!
yes, this is my spring break, and I'll be working really hard. So sorry it's taking me so long!
ja ne
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Yet another poem with great descriptions. Well done.
Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I like the narrow build of this poem. Gives it a chaotic and hurried feel. Very nice. I'll have to read some of your stories when I have more time...
. Keep up the good work!
forgotten-magick chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
thanks for adding my poem to your favs. i'm actually honorbond to review you, the 2 reviews you wrote were sent to me 45 times. lol, cool poem. it's very descriptive and powerful. it's awesome that you have tornados where you live, we only have snow and rain here.
kippinator chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Pretty cool. You know what you should have done? You should have formed the words so they made a picture of a tornado. That woulda been cool. But it was very good.
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004