Reviews for A Happier Norm
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Great lines in here, "so they won't put their glistening guns...normal faces, peculiar minds. Also on the outskirts of time.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
God. . .I fit practically all of the dedications. Actually all of them. Beautiful and different and I'm stickin' it in my profile.
And I didn't just add you! *whacks you back* It's just my computer's slow. . .I'm innocent I tell you! Innocent!
But I do like the whacking :)
I'm gonna try to get Yahoo Messenger and add you like you asked me to :)
-Jessica
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
i can relate to this a lot, a lot of painful memories because i stood out from the crowd. it's a great well written poem.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Awesome message..I love it...
Thank you for writing this..I think many people need to read it.
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Heartfelt and motivating...I wish to join that meeting of abnormals. ) Interesting images here as well. Liked:
"What will they think now,
Once their body is stone and dust."
"Now we'll drive to outskirts of time,
If that is even possible on earth..."
It makes me want to write a constitution...create a society for the abnormals...XD
-Arii ._o
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I like this, and I'm sure that all the freaks out there appreciate it. GO FREAKS! hehe. I've gotten used to the stares by now, actually...well, honestly, who wouldn't stare when they see some girl dancing in the middle of a parking lot with her best friend? Yes, weirdness is fun. I think everyone should revel in their weirdness! Now I'm babbling and being very weird. Anyways...great poem! Thank you for your lovely review. Yes, I try to play around style and format, etc, as much as I can; I use it to get my feelings across better. I better stop now though, cause I have the tendency to go on and on and on... D
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Interesting terms, reminds me of something I did sometime ago. I have to find it and put it up someday. Great message and I like the non-violent theme.
Bless.
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I like it... I'm considered different P
Tameron Millicent chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I can relate to it a lot, being quite different from the norm myself. ;; Wonderful message and nicely written, I adore it. xD
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I love you
Jenna's Kerri Louise hehe chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Well, i've been promising my girl for a while now that i'd submit some reviews for her, so i thought i'd start here.
I'm a huge fan of my girls work, and although it may seem as if i'm biased, i truly admire my girls talent, every since the day i met her, i've had the honour & privilege of watching my Jenna grow into such a beautifully gifted young lady.
She's always had the love of writing since i remember, and i knew as the years went by her talents would just on keep blossoming. hehe, anyways i'm supposed be writing a review..
This poem astounded me, the delivery of words were strikingly insightful, it was one of those poems you had to read over a good few times to fully understand it, which i feel shows how much the poem really does make you think, i could envision exactly what was being dictated and that was the beauty of it, it took a good few reads to captivate my mind entirety, and that itself i feel shows how good the poem was.
The creativity that had gone into this piece shines off all throughout and it wasn't just put out there as a 'quick read' where you read the poem and you instantly understand it, i feel the way it was written really does get the imagination going, and conveys the image it's supposed to create in our heads brilliantly. i found this piece absolutely fascinating, as well as beautifully written and set out. Probably one of the best pieces my Jenna has ever wrote. Keep it up baby, you are incredible! x