Reviews for Road to Nowhere
ufpncc1966 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
The rhyme worked better for me.
While it may be that this is by no means a fresh topic or even a fresh take on it, it is beautiful and solid. Nice work.
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hey, thanks for reading my thing.
This is a good poem. You got the whole rhyming thing down, which is what I am bad at. I can relate to this poem a bit. Anyway. Way to go!
mezzie chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
i like the feel of this, as it progresses it gets a cheerful almost impish sort of happiness to it. "It was the road and I, what a pair" - I liked that in particular, it felt like sunny days and childhood and adventure. "I knew not" is the only bit that feels a little like it doesn't fit, a bit formal for the voice you've used in the rest of the poem.
good work!
Silent Star4 chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
I like both of them, don't know it I could pic a fav, but they're both really good.
etereo chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This seems so familiar-have I read it before? either way I really liked the idea
pennydeath chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Rhyming was better than non. Free verse was trying too hard to say the exact same things without rhyming. Rhyme,'s beautiful. Sounds all archaic and pretty and nice...
Hint: Don't whine about lack of reviews. Not everything can be a raging success.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
interesting.. i like it a lot.. tahnks for your review
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I luv the last line! _ And the poem's really well-done. It's very symbolic and you're really good!
mapofyourhead chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
niftily nifty! I like the second and third lines...and its not that I didn't like the rhyme one, it was a very good rhyming poem...just rhymings not my thing.
~Tigress Moon
Etereo chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
really like the idea behind it, but the couplets get a bit...standard I guess. Too much of a good thing
kimberwolf chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
wow...thats all i can say...its so profound (is that how you spell profound?) hehe.. neway..really great poem! i wish i could drive down that worries...bliss..
mapofyourhead chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
good. not much of a fan of rhyme so i can't really give you more than that...
~Tigress Moon
forever fallen chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
No reviews for this? People must be blind! I agree with you, I like it. Especially the last 4 or so lines, they've got beautiful imagery.