Reviews for Road to Nowhere
ufpncc1966 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
The rhyme worked better for me.
While it may be that this is by no means a fresh topic or even a fresh take on it, it is beautiful and solid. Nice work.
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hey, thanks for reading my thing.
This is a good poem. You got the whole rhyming thing down, which is what I am bad at. I can relate to this poem a bit. Anyway. Way to go!
mezzie chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
i like the feel of this, as it progresses it gets a cheerful almost impish sort of happiness to it. "It was the road and I, what a pair" - I liked that in particular, it felt like sunny days and childhood and adventure. "I knew not" is the only bit that feels a little like it doesn't fit, a bit formal for the voice you've used in the rest of the poem.
good work!
mezzie
Silent Star4 chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
I like both of them, don't know it I could pic a fav, but they're both really good.
etereo chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This seems so familiar-have I read it before? either way I really liked the idea
pennydeath chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Rhyming was better than non. Free verse was trying too hard to say the exact same things without rhyming. Rhyme, though...it's beautiful. Sounds all archaic and pretty and nice...
Hint: Don't whine about lack of reviews. Not everything can be a raging success.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
interesting.. i like it a lot.. tahnks for your review
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I luv the last line! _ And the poem's really well-done. It's very symbolic and you're really good!
mapofyourhead chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
niftily nifty! I like the second and third lines...and its not that I didn't like the rhyme one, it was a very good rhyming poem...just rhymings not my thing.
Tigress Moon
Etereo chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
really like the idea behind it, but the couplets get a bit...standard I guess. Too much of a good thing
kimberwolf chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
wow...thats all i can say...its so profound (is that how you spell profound?) hehe.. neway..really great poem! i wish i could drive down that road..no worries...bliss..
mapofyourhead chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
good. not much of a fan of rhyme so i can't really give you more than that...
Tigress Moon
forever fallen chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
No reviews for this? People must be blind! I agree with you, I like it. Especially the last 4 or so lines, they've got beautiful imagery.