Reviews for Unrequited
Crimson Riley chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I love this poem. It's so full of expression and emotion. Great job!
Sylvia Sylverton's reviews from fanfiction.net chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Reviewer Date Chapter Type
Silvi 2004-01-15 1 Anonymous
Now Im putting this on in my favourite. Beautiful imagery and it had an internal song in which I like. It has a bittersweet angst tone and to me it carried out really well. It manage to catch me anyway it also gave me another brain-storm for a ficlett and I was wondering if I could use it as well?
Hermione30 2004-01-06 1 Signed
I know what it feels like to fall in love with your best friend, except so far it's working out for me. ** hahaha. Great poem!
Suzaku24 2004-01-04 1 Signed
That was some really deep and stattering suff you have here and the fic I got for my poem was...you know i'll tell you later cause right now I don't remember, but anyways really liked this poem hope you can write some more later.
Arrmaitee 2003-12-14 1 Signed
Ohh... spooky. The place between heaven and hell. I've been there. It's called love, and it's a pretty scary, lonely place sometimes. Good work!
Kay-san1 2003-12-06 1 Signed
that pain of falling in love with a friend. this poem is exactly how i feel right now. i fell in love with my best friend, and 2 months ago he broke my heart. this is a wonderful poem, and i love it. it's angsty, but that's how i feel about the situation.
Yoko Kilala 2003-12-05 1 Anonymous