Reviews for Holocaust Pulp
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow. This is really good. If you have read the book "Night," by Elie Weisel, then check out my poem, Tziporah. Thanks! Great work!
Samuel T. Findlay chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Once again you've provided insight and done it with style. Like another reviewer said: "Effin' awesome." For once I can say I have absolutely no disagreement with you. I 100% loved the message here. My only problem was the layout. I felt it could have been divided up a bit, like other reviewers said and perhaps the repetition could have appeared elsewhere earlier on, just to balance it out more. I disagree though that it was bumpy and inconsistent (apart from the singular use of repetition). A fine piece of work, as usual!
Wordless May chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I think this is an amazing piece. When I turn on teh TV and look at the personalities of America I some times feel discouraged or disgusted. You writing seems to put into clear view what others can't quite see. Kep on writing.
Orien
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
A refreshing style and topic(s)
I liked this a lot.
reggie got shot chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Effin' awesome.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
wow, that was excellent
Tamara chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I'm sorry to say that I don't like this very much. I understand that I may have a bias view since I disagree with you, but I just don't like the flow of it too much. Do you know what I mean?
B e Hickman chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I don't think I entirely understand the holocaust pulp thing, but I guess that's not entirely important.
You use some good, creative wordplay in this poem, but the rhythm is kind of bumpy and changes. I think this definitely needs space and needs to be separated into stanzas. I also think you could end it better than the way you did. Its the reptition at the end that doesn't play a role elsewhere in the poem that sticks out to me.
Maybe the questions would do better between stanzas in another version?
Just some thoughts..