Reviews for Fighting
tiff chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I always did think you t'were a spirited lad, to go down fightin'...You may lose, you may suffer, but your legacy lives on, carrying your memory above, beyond, to perdition and liberation. Aye, tis a cold, hard world we live in, and that makes it all the more commendable when someone fights back. Courage, lad, COURAGE AND FREEDOM!

PS: Oh yah, I want to ask you... what middle school are you from again?
MeeLee chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hey there! Interesting poetry. I remember your talent for poetry b/c you showed me a poem in French last year or something. Anyways, great job with your writing. You have great potential for being a future poet.
-MeeLee
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
beautiful!
yep i know the feeling, :O)
keep writing!
summerdazed
fayreweill chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
i can relate to this. great writing! keep it up
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
It was all rhyming and happy...til the last. But that just made it better...somehow. -_- Excuse my incoherent babble; I'm trying not to obsess (you know that one poem with the lashes spread on/golden skin...and I'm thinking of posting it too...)and be! assertive! as my AIM away message might speak of...bah. This is a veryvery nice poem and...sigh. I am incoherently babbling again. However. Whatever. Meh.
Goodbye before I scare anyone who looks into the review box
-Arii -_- (I feel like I resemble a turtle...I don't know why)
Galactic Crystal chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
awesome
Ashley Jasick chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
That was like really good! I sometimes feel like that!
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Score one for repetition.
Thank you so much for your continued support you have on my story although we might not see eye to eye on things(i.e. chapter 5, although it was meant purely for humor!)
You're the best!
-Cindy Moon *)
imxnotxyourxstar chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I liked this. The repetition actually worked well, keep up the good work!
Lsay312
Kittle chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Awesome.
Inkubus chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Hm... Do you fight a lot or somethin?