Reviews for romance in b minor
Phibonacci chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
"How I would love to linger in the radiance of you, to weep on your shoulder

from an eclectic combination of emotions ranging from

the sorrow of not being able to hold you every second of every day

to the euphoria of merely knowing you."

Your wording is fantastic, I love this.
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This was beautiful. I loved the line "Summer gave in to autumn as I gave in to you." You're wonderful.
Nay and Ayeka chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Omg, this is too beautiful for words...i can relate to this so well and its completely brilliant! god, this is lovely...fantastic...this is one magnificent piece of work. i love it! Wonderful job!
Escapist chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Arg. It makes me a little annoyed that I can write paragraphs in reviews for certain (most of the time not so good) poetry, but poems like this (beautiful/perfectly crafted/the things you wish you could paint your walls with) I can't think of anything to say.
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Wow, this is so good. You're so good with words. This poem is heartbreaking. My favourite line is: "Summer gave in to autumn as I gave in to you."
EveryNowAndThen chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
This is amazing, as is everything else I've read by you. From the first line to the last line, wretchedly beautiful.
Elenalda chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
haunting, and beautiful. My only suggestion would be to maybe ease off the vocabulary a bit and let your emotions go a bit. I love, love, love your "summer gave into autumn" line-it's original and touching.