|Reviews for The Journey of the Gray Wolves|
| Estelin chapter 9 . 11/17/2006
this story is excellent. keep up the good work.
| Shadow Gryphon chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
_ Update! Yay!
Shadowstar sounds interesting... I like her!
| Shadow Gryphon chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
- Good, another update! At least i know that this story will be continued, unlike some others.
A couple hints for future chapters:
1) there's an alpha female, too. If she's missing for some reason, it would be a good thing to mention
2) Hiarchy: There are two alphas, 1 male, 1 female, 1 or two betas "second-in command" and a few omegas.
3) Pups. Are there any? They are one of the most important parts of a wolf pack.
4) Other packs. This isn't a problem now, but there might be a few other packs that this one will encounter.
Just some facts you might find usefull. If not, heyla, it's your story.
| Shadow Gryphon chapter 7 . 3/1/2004
Evil dude... killing wolves. *sigh* No fairness on your side, either, putting in cliffhangers.
Till you update again, Gryph
| Shadow Gryphon chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
Aw... poor wolves.
Hey, if you want more reviews, i'd advise turning the 'no anon reviews' feature off.
| Espers chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Yeah! Stick up for the wolves. I like this as a preface, but you might wanna consider going back and changing some words around, to make the whole thing flow more smoothly. Otherwise, interesting start for a story.
| Shadow Gryphon chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Just to set the record straight, wolves have never attacked a human unless:
a) they were suffering from a disease or
b) the human attacked first.
In fact, wolves have, on occasion, saved human children from starvation by leaving them food.
| Shadow Gryphon chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Hm... Interesting, but a few occasons where you switch from past tense to present tense, and vs.