Reviews for Callipygian
Vera Dicere chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i really like this. i realize it's kind of an old story, but i have to say, if you ever felt the desire, i'd love to see more of these two. especially something about the next day, nahale explaining more to kai about the gift and all that comes with it. even little vignettes of their lives in the future would be fun.

don't get me wrong, this stands beautifully on its own, but that's where my desire for more springs from. they're interesting characters with some interesting circumstances, and once i develop an affinity for a story and its characters, i inevitably want to see more. :)
TheHoboMagician chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Just thought i'd mention that Kai's name changes to Kier here,

["No, it’s not." Nahale dropped the blanket on what Kier realized was a bed tucked in the corner. "My parents met this way."] aha XD

Lovely little piece of writing though, the characters are adorable .
Holy Trin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This completely deserves more than two reviews. I'm assuming its a one shot and a fucking hot one at that. it feels natural throughout and the sex is great.

Seriously, deserves more readers.

Xx
NthNinth chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I didn't even look at the title until the end note, then i couldnt help but laugh :D
Smile101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Yay, I loved this little story you wrote. I can't wait 'til you post the other one. Post it son. Please. Thanks.