Reviews for The Red Ash Road
Elfgirl2005 chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Great story! I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in 3 years, are you still writing it? I know that lack of reviews can be discouraging, I am definitely more likely to quit writing something when only a few people seem to enjoy it, so I thought i would let you know that it is very good and holds lots of potential. I am curious to see what Robert finds out about himself on this road... and you've definitely got me curious about the girl he loved. Anyway, please e-mail me if you have more chapters. And the story's going on my favorite's :) Keep writing!
fERAL iMP chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
OOh, very nice story. You could go far with this. It's too bad you're not already finished it.
tangible mandible chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Hey, thanks for the review! Just returning the favor here...
This was beautifully written. I could tell that you're one of those people that agonizes over each word. (If I'm right in hypothesizing that about you) this is a good thing. My one criticism is that, as you accuse me of too little description, I have to accuse you of too much. So much time is spent on Robert's getting dressed that the readers (or at least I) get bored. But then I probably have adhd. So, just remember not to go too far overboard to the point where you're just shooting useless stuff. Otherwise, I'm ready for new chapters. I'm assuming there are some?
blackoutroses chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
really cool title- it suggest somethin interesting, story's cool, keep writing :)
revengedemon chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
Keep on writing, I can't wait to see where this story goes _.
revengedemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
hehehe... cool introduction, it's really intriguing. *reads on*