Reviews for The Leaving Song
DesusandthePrizeFighterInferno chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I think I put "AFI" into the summary search... That or I just randomly found it. lol
Petronia H chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow. Really powerful. I like it a lot. That's kind of how I feel about my biological father, who did something similar... But yeah. Very good. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the best things I've read on this site.
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
NICE! All angsty and it packs quite the emotional punch. Right to the nuts of the dad, it seems. Good job!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Yo, here's the story: I really wanna write something, but I just can't think of anything to write :( It sucks. A lot. Yeah, I get weird when I can't write, so I kind of need something to write.
NEWAYZ, I like your story. I have one kind of like it ("Daddy Comes Back"), that got inspired by a cell phone commercial. Stories come from the weirdest places, don't they?
wisk8r at school chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Wow, Matt... I'd be lying if I said this wasn't powerful, and I'd be blind if I couldn't see where this came from. Your soul, you thoughts, your mind, and your courage. I commend you for being able to write this. Fantastic job. And of course, as you know, AFI makes it all the better.
silentteardrops chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Oh man. AFI, one of my all time favorites. Very good little story.