Reviews for Outcasts
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
whoohoo! fantasy stuff! Strife reminds me of someone but i can't quite place it... anyways, this might take me awhile to read but i will nevertheless!
Kon Savage chapter 12 . 4/3/2004
Cutlass, another great job! Especially with how you Choreographed the fight scene. You really made it clear how it all went down, when,if it was real, would have been a hectic situation. Right more soon!
Lumaris chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Sounds interesting; I like Edge, he seems pretty cool. I'd read more, but I'm on my sister's computer (mine broke, long story), and can't be on very longer.
Tootles,
FoxyWriter
P.S. Thanx for reviewing Switched for a Doorknob!
Kon Savage chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
Good Chapter, really good, you're really setting the story up for a big battle between Siren and Edge and the warriors. Its also good how you develop the relationship between Edge and Siren turning them into closer friends.
Qest chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
This is a /really/ good story! I like how you put the current main character's thoughts in itallics, it adds a lot to the story. Update soon!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
Great chapter. I hope Siren and Edge can get away alright.
Kon Savage chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
Great chapter, we get to see some in depth stuff about her character, especially her feeling's for Strife. Her arguments with the former Shukar are also a nice touch, really setting up the story for future chapters. Keep goin.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
Yay another chapter. Konishi seems really nasty and its great to hear Siren's perspective. I like her mum and dad too, with that "Looks like my little girl has a boyfriend" its funny and cute.
Cadet Wolf chapter 10 . 3/25/2004
This is an interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.
Kon Savage chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
I like how you use the interludes to fill in the past of your characters between fullfledged really create a good background and help explain the actions of your characters at this present time. Write that next chapter soon!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
Aww cute last line. I love the way your story keeps flicking back to different points in time. Poor Strife! Thing is I feel sorry for Edge too, it's not his fault Shade kinda brainwashed him. Keep writing can't wait to read more!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
Great developement of Edge's character. I feel kinda sorry for Masu's parents, must be hard on them.
Kon Savage chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
Another great chapter gets another review. You really bring out the tension and the darkness in Edge"s mind in this one keep it up!
LATER-Manga200
P.S. Thanks for the advice I tried rewriting and fixing up the sentences. Thanks.
Kon Savage chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
Wow and I thoght the start my story was good! this fics unbelievable it was so good I had to read it all at once. You put in so much action and the jokes fit in with the drama so well and I can't wait for the next chapter (and the next and da next)!
I do have one thing to ask-
why is Kitsune, Strife's biggest rival for the Shukar office? Is there to family's that all the generations have to fight to determine which family gets it or something? Just wonderin but as I've been saying GREAT FIC!
teenageangstisold chapter 7 . 3/17/2004
HI MY NAME IS SARA.
and HI IIMAY.
um have i ever mentioned
you're an effin talented writer?
hahaha.
i love it.
it's good, its perfect. it has a good rhythm, it's not predictible, and the characters have dimension.
cant wait for you to write more!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »