Reviews for Outcasts
faerie-gumdrops chapter 7 . 3/17/2004
Oh I love Masu he's so cute! I hope Mina and Edge get together!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 6 . 3/17/2004
OOh Shade's an evil guy I hope they get him. So that explains why Edge was so mean in the interlude. Go Masu for elbowing him in the balls! Yay!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
OOh what's happened to Masu? This is really exciting stuff and I luv the way we get to see both Strife and Edge as the focus character
faerie-gumdrops chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Wow these two Strife chapters are really exciting, I had no idea what was going to happen. Will Siren and Strife get together? N e way great work!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Thanx a lot 4 ur reviews. Great first chapter and I love all the dialogue, I also like the inner monologue at the beginning. It's great and I like the way it begins with such a dramatic event. I'm gonna try and read and review more but i'm a slow reader so bare with me!
lol :) ciao
Espers chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Hey! I really like what you're doing with the characters in this story. The little old lady sounds so cute! Thanks, also, for the kind review. :)
TheChildOfGarorias chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
Wow, are you going to elaborate on this? I can't believe Eisuke/Edge stabbed his old best friend...I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cutlass chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Yeah, actually, "Kitsune" means "Fox" in Japanese. I named her that as a sort of inside joke and because well...she has some fox-like traits. (lame, I know) Anyway, thanks for reviewing!
TheChildOfGarorias chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
I can't believe that Strife's father would kill him! This is a really good chapter. One question: I know I've heard the word "Kitsune" before, but forgot what it means. Got a translation?
Kat chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
omg u just started how could u end there? really good WRITE MORE
TheChildOfGarorias chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
Nice story, I loved the description of the battle, very well done! Keep writing.
proof.of.life chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
Hey! This story sounds awesome! Keep it up! Oh, and thanks so much for reviewing on my story. Gave me some tips for writing.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33