Reviews for Challenge
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
"I was once a silver bird then fell into your clutches" Beautiful! I LOVE your way of rhyming. It never sounds forced, it's always so perfect..!
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
ive never been much for dark stuff, but this is pretty good
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I love it, and how you italicised and.. bolded.. the words really brought all its strength, power, and overall brilliance across. Your descriptions are very well done, the imagery was clear and vivid. Really great, I can't stop reading it...
PS... Thank you soo much for the incredibly kind reviews, I really, really appreciated them _
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh! I love this! The last line was like "whoa!" ... That was a really messed up way of saying I liked it, but I think you get the idea. Anyways, I'm also going to try and write you today. I hope I get the chance. Laterz and stuff!
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
OH MY GOSH MIA! OH MY GOSH! i can't believe you! this is the best thing i think that I HAVE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER READ! AND I HATE YOU FOR IT! but love you none the less. love it. love it. love it. love it.
Kim
IHJ chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Mia, Mia, MIA! You CANNOT give up writing poetry. And posting them up for people-especially me-to read! You do and I'll...I'll ignore all your sms-es and never chat to you again!
I love this poem. I love how it's different from the others you've uploaded in the format it is in - the fact that it's in bold and italicized. Really puts emphasis on what you're saying and enhances the mood of contemplating the loss of happiness and how and...the tortured words!
Bravo, Mia.
Love,
Izzy J.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Oh, gorgeous, Mia! I love the metaphors and such... so dark and deep and broading... and so absolutely AWESOME! I love it! Very poetic, indeed! Love this line: "You have killed upon the fields of innocence tender." Wow. Powerful is the only word that comes to mind for this poem, as I'm in shock.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
ill miss you! awesome poem.. its amazingly powerful!
deaths ultimate c chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
*has a cry* aw, i cant believe your giving up on poetry. but then i know how you feel, so ja, i understand.
this was really really nice kinda last post...very descriptive, bold and passionate. great work here, kudos!