Reviews for The Silver Stag, Book I: Storms Hold
Gert-Abby-Celenky chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
good so far. moves a little fast and there are a few grammer and spelling errors. good story though, i hope to be able to read all of it. i really like your whole religion and the Inquisition it makes the sotry more in depth. good description too, ppl forget to put in decsription a lot.
Babydoll chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Great story line and well written. One thing that lets it down is the spelling and occasional typo, apart from that its great.
Viruss chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hi Chris, its russell from gyc! hows school after college? i just started reading silver stag and i think its really cool! have you thought of getting some of your stories published? anyway i gotta go but ill keep reading and see what i think... you'll have to send me your email so i can catch up. russell
Queen Kat Food chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
I really enjoy your story so far. I regret that I am unable to finish it all tonight, but I figured that I would leave a quick note at my stopping point to let you now how intriguing your story is. I am glad to hear that you will be continuing the series, as I think that it will be qutie succesfull. Although the story is well written, I couldn't help but notice you had a few gramatical errors that could've have been easily corrected, so my recomendation to you is to either find someone who is willing to proofread your work, or to roughly edit it yourself. Sorry but unfortunetly I am a nit-picker and the simple things like grammar always ge to me, but nonetheless I enjoyed your story so much that I will still be back for more of it tomarrow. Thanks for the Delightful Read,Kat
OtakuSailorV chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
Of course it's worth the wait! ~ I can't wait for the next chapter!
OtakuSailorV chapter 13 . 9/1/2004
Not logged in again, sorry. ;;
Anyway, another wonderful chapter. good job. Update soon! Ja'ne!
Silent-violin chapter 12 . 8/4/2004
me want more, please!
onllionheart chapter 12 . 8/3/2004
great story keep it coming
OtakuSailorV chapter 12 . 8/3/2004
Not logged in, sorry. ;;
You're quite welcome for the reviews, no worries.
See ya soon! Ja!
OtakuSailorV chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
Very nice once again. Really loved it. Can't wait for more. Keep it up! Ja!
OtakuSailorV chapter 10 . 7/10/2004
Awesome. Great. Spectacular. Sorry I'm late. Went on vacation for a few days. It was nice, but got real bad sunburn and scraped up my feet a bit on some sharp rocks. (yeowch!)
But enough about that. Great job once again. Still lovin' it. _ Keep it up! Ja!
OtakuSailorV chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
Yo! Me again! _ Good job once again, love it, and it's very well written.
BTW, what did you mean by your last review being considered a flame or somethin' like that? I don't recall such a message being submitted to one of my works by you...
:P Great job, and see you soon! Ja!
Fantasy101 chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Arr! Gettin tired me finish readin this 2mora! K? Tata! Oh this is great so far!
Fantasy101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Tee-Hee! Eringuard_~ Oh I love this so far! Me still reading but me just had to point that out! And to show u that I started to read ur story!
OtakuSailorV chapter 8 . 6/19/2004
Awesome, cute, sweet, lovely, beautiful, intriuging. _ can't wait for more. Good job and keep up the good work! Ja!