Reviews for The Rain Storm
annonymousnooneshere chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Kind of depressing, but still a very good piece of writing. Keep up the good work!
spiritfire chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
...freaky. The imagery was, wow! The description was excellent. Man, you gave me the shivers. It flowed so smoothly too. Not choppy in any spots or anything. I think this may be possibly one of your best poems. Especially with the end.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Another nicely done freestyle poetry... the last line ended it quite suddenly but I like it...
greenbanana chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow! that was really good! Nice rythm and a good topic.. kind of scary
the duck in the rain chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
...wow...I could never right like this. It flows so well and it has a beautiful transition into the hate of the rain. It's not like a sharp turn and it makes sense. It's beautiful, really. How you decribed the rain was dead on. I mean, it reminded me of the soft taps of rain and the claps of thunder. Beautiful, it flows so nicely. You've got some amazing talent, and from you're user page I can tell you are probably a nice person. Wonderful Job.
Aurora
PS: Thanks for the review!
nutcase chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
i know you probably get this a lot and won't believe me but i know exactly what you are saying. i especially like the way you capture your emotions in this poem great job. Joey
shinco chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wow, it seemed as if you loved the rain at first, but then it takes a turn right at the end! Cool effect! Great poem! _
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I like it, like I told you before, I kinda read it in the notebook, but yeah. Don't hate, Me!
jazzi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
aw this is so sad, yet so cute...and i like how you just started out liking the "rain" then when you got the "rain" you figure you don't like it...i'm not sure if i understood it right, but from what i read, that's what i got out of it..it's touching...
poser chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I really liked this. I have a tendancy to say that poetry could be turned into a song, but this one is for real. I hate to do it but it would go good with an Evenessance(or however it's spelled) styled play, with a few changes in the phrases.