Reviews for Misunderstood
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
This is great. I admire the point that you're trying to make! )
Braddhadair chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This is so incredible that words can not express. I have read, and wrote, a few Wiccan poems, but this has to be the best I have come across.
Violet Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I loved your repeating staminas! As a Catholic, I am aslso sterotyped and such. People who preach their realigon and discriminate against others are very rarely the religion they claim to be. If fact they aren't even Christain. I loved your work and would even like to talk with you. I like to learn about realigons or anything before I pass judgement on them. I think you should publish this poem, it brings about so much truth and I love it so. * clicks the favorite buttons. Keep Writing!
fiftystackfile chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
As a fellow Wiccan, I know exactly where you are coming from. I only wish that more people wouldn't jump to conclusions and then say "Hey, aren't you that person that worships Satan?" *rolls eyes* Many don't realize that we don't even believe in Satan. Anyway, I enjoyed the poem quite a lot D
DancingShadowz chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
As a fellow Wiccan, I applaude your effort, although it was a tad muddled. It's the point that counts, however!
Aleta chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I am liking your poems, I think you have pointed out something very valid here.
Discrimination is part of human nature but how can we judge the level of which a person discriminates without labelling people ourselves.
that hurt my brain and I know what i'm talking about even if you don't. If your thinking of becoming a nursery nurse good luck to it! I did the course at college. anyway good poem.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
NIce format and u really did very nice work here, I realy liked it! Excellent poem! Probably da best poem Ive read today! Nie work, keep writing!
If u can, please r and r some of my work, it will mean a lot to me
Thanks!