Reviews for Depression
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
This is such an incredible image. It fits absolutely perfectly. Strong sense of desperation... which comes out even stronger when the speaker is seen as someone who knows that depths. Someone who has lost their grip before.

Powerful. Perfect.
alligater20 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Very nice. I like the style you wrote it in. It's a nice change from today's modern free verses and the poem itself was equally good. Nice work. )
liscarthan-rae chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Firstly that was written beautifully. Second I love the imagery it gave me. That soft vulnrable desperation. It was sweet.
Garethtoyah chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Nice piece of work. Captured the mood and the pain of the possibility of isolation very well
JamieT chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I like it.
St. Astryr of the Uncool chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Doode, that rawked. Yeah, God has kicked my depression more than a few times and I'd have this warm happy time feeling inside. Good your fluoxetine heart out, prozac! XD Nyahahaha!
angelus . noir chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
a wonderful poem that shows your devotion and your love for your Lord. it leaves me feeling warm oddly, the ending seems so optimistic amidst the angst. a lovely read though.* noelle
mountaingurl chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Well written and the message is awesome.
Getuie chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
This poem is structured incredibly well... the similies in the first stanza building up to the declaration in the second. A masterful stroke. The words were so well planned, each extremely fitting in the way it is used. And the message... powerful and victorious.
only a mere mortal chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
woah, i love it, keep writing!
Cesy chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Thank you. It helped me when I was down.
Caitir chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Thank you for writing this. It truly blessed me... thank you so very very much. It just poured the love of God out to every reader. Wonderful.
Getuie chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I've been speaking to a friend recently about many things you've mentioned in here and God has also brought it to my own heart... It's awesome how He works that He would send this piece also at this time.

"Your name engraved indelibly – a priceless scar –

Into the Hands that formed the universe" - my favourite

The bracketed parenthesis were masterfully used and the expansion on each 'statement' or 'reasoning' really opened the gates to giving a glimpse of God's love.
TheStaticOnTheRadio chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Wow, that was incredible!
Gleechumber chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Wow! This one is really powerful. I love the imagery you use... truly wonderful. A really original piece.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »