Reviews for Depression
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I think many of us tend to feel this way... Just longing for some kind of rest from that which drains us... Sometimes the very blanket we wrap ourselves in can be the very thing we should remove ourselves from.
Oh, and thank you for the headsup on 'Godsent' I had intended it to be cord as in binding... I'll fix that now.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Snow is beautiful.
This is beautiful.
What more is there to say?
Crimson-Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
it is refreshing reading your stuff after so long I love it well keep it up
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is incredible. I especially love the visual elements... "sable boughs" and such... My favorite line has to be "half-formed thoughts brush my mind." Brush...that's exactly what they do... Excellent work. (And you like Loreena McKennitt! :D Score!)
Russell Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
neat :). i like the ending.
militantfeminist chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow, I agree that our poems are very similar in the theme and image of tainting something. The use of the pure white snow is a good contrast with the blood. Hope life is better now.
Rissa
My Mental Disaster chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Lovely, a peice of wonderfull symetry in the feelings you portray. That feeling of needle sharp agony that aflicts the fozen and the angished alike.
Laineniel chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That's beautiful! I'm in awe! I've read things that were published and highly praised that weren't half as good as this! You have wonderful talent!
Laineniel
P.S. Thanks for reading my work!
Naomi Nyx chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
...wow...
-wings
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Dunt ask y, but this is wat I call Old School writing, and I like it, so dunt take it tyhe wrong way. This was a cool poem and I sure did liked it. Nice work here, keep writing!
If u can, please r and r some of my work, it will mean a lot to me
Thanks!