Reviews for Star Light Star Bright
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Really cool, I like your work. This poem reminds me of my piece "Growing Up." Feel free to stop by and check that poem out. Thank you for the review. This piece I liked because it just feels true, also I enjoyed how you presented it. Great work.
nina chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
i like...i like alot...except mm i dont think of it as poety its more like uhh ranting? haha i guess its kinda a story only not actually i donno what it is but i like it...except i have a feling its about me and liz and what not to some degree and it upsets me that you think friendships dont last forever...think about how much wev been throught here we are still together no matter how harsh things got...its also upsetting that your hiding shit from us...oh well tho...i guess thats life..
somethingpoeticandmeaningful chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
and i quote myself:"wtf is with the person who reviewed before me? dude, instead of telling other people they have problems, why don't you focus on your own. Can't she just write something and express herself without people freaking out and pissing at her and telling her she should talk to someone about her problems? She DOES tell people about her problems, she was expressing herself through writing you stupid fuck. She's beautiful just as she is, so why don't you keep your creepy comments in your diary. Try working on your typing too, I could barely read what the fuck you said." and i unquote myself. Scotty, if you know that person, plz forgive me. I really like this though, it's really touching and beautiful. It's really descriptive and pretty, I LOVE IT.
-Sparky Poo(long time no talkie)
that guy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
well i think this is the first time i have ever reviewed any of ur work and told u about ti by writeing a review but its the easy way as of right now but ur not crazy or scary of all scary no non the least maybe derragened but not scarey or crazy but i will review this one
star bright star light well i would preffer you to keep on with ur poems but i havn't seen any in quit some while this is most present thing i have seen but its not good your friends which ever one it maybe you should tell them bout ur problems and anything uw ant to tell them because if u don't u will just keep everythng that u don't like bottled up inside you and thats never good tell ur friend bout ur problems that what their there for to help u get through what ever is going down in ur life weather it be something bad or good they should be they to talk to well kinda useless nonsesne im saying here but yea i check back here to see whats up witht the down and i don't think im seeing it but im always online if u ever have any problems, like i could help, but yea im still here