Reviews for Love Won't Wait
Underestimated chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
This is a typical romance. Which isn't bad. But maybe if you didn't put everything in present tense it would be a lot easier to read. I don't know what it is but some of the parts don't go well together. I hope you write more, because practice helps a lot. Otherwise I enjoyed reading the story!
Stephixy Bell chapter 11 . 1/30/2005
I love this story so much. I can't help but smile when I read it. Every character is so realateable, and realistic. You don't have anything too dramatic going on which makes the story more beliveable. I'm glad you finaly updated. I can't wait for the next chapter so hurry!
Irishdarling chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
Awesome story! I couldn't stop reading! Keep up the good writing! And update soon!
brokenheartsbeat chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
of course i stuck around! haha. awesome chapter. they are so cute...thats so sad about her dad beeing dead. *sniff* and his dad not liking him *sniff*...that was funny though with crystal and brian interrupting them haha. thats happened to me before...its very embarassing...haha. so glad you updated. keep up the good work!
brokenheartsbeat chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
hey! finally you updated! good chapter! i can't wait for another update
swtazndestiney chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
It's a good story, but I would like to know Matt POV. As for Katie, she seems a little to straight forward on her action (make her look desperate, but I still enjoy reading it.
Klanfer chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
Hey.. Great storyline.
But you should go through it and edit and redo some phrases.
You change tense way too much. Just stick to past or present in it.
Other than that it's fabbo:D
xoxox
ta'z luv.
Oh and sometimes when you explain certain things it sounds awkward becuase it's straight out. Maybe if you could put something of it into her thoughts or descriptions instead.
Just a suggestion:D
Oh and ps... PLEASE check out my story Rebel Army or Dalaya McAya:D
miss Jay chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
please update! AND PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING FROM MATT'S POV! PLEASE! this is really good~! Chapters could be longer, but htis is good! D
onetwothree123 chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
aw, how cute! i'm dying to know what's gonna happen next! UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN! D
ibjuicen chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
Aw...common! I finally get to read another good chapter of this story and your gone for two weeks!
Well, I hope you have the next chapter planned out so I can read it when I get back. :D
Laters! _
Mizuko-1103 chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
Hi...! Your story is really, really,really, ROMANTIC! And yet, I have a few comments: you use too many same words in each paragraphs or in different but close paragraph. Example:
"Well... mem Brian... and... Matt."
"Don't worry. I'll make sure he behave himself," Brian said quickly when he saw how hesitant she looked.
"Well, alright, that sounds found."
See? You should...just... not use 'well' again. NO HARD FEELINGS. Your story is great, though. Ja!
brokenheartsbeat chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
OMG! matt and katie SO HAVE to HOOK UP! AH! this is so good...i've been waiting so long for an update! but i'll be in cali for almost 2 weeks and wont be able to read it anyway even if you did update...so it's all good as long as you update as soon as you get back!
kaika switched chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
I love Katie. She's such an original, yet typical character. Typical as in she's easy to relate to (so don't take that the wrong way!). I'm really enjoying this story so far. Keep writing!
Soumyanee chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
Hey, great few chapters. You still have a few grammatical mistakes but then again who doesn't? Well keep up the good work bella!
Chocoholic
Tsukinani chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
Awesome chappie man. Do we get to see more of Josh or not?
We Could Be Gone