Reviews for Fallen to Shame
S.O.S. water chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
man, this poem is really good! it is so full of regret...so full of shame
ROMAN EMPEROR chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
reminds me of lucifer but without the thought of taking on God.
Citrine Sharp chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Its very good, I love the way you word things. - I only have one question though. Is this written about Gabriel the fallen archangel? Just curious. I ended up analising your poety for my english class, otherwise I might not have even noticed the possibility. *smiles* Don't stop writting okay? You have fans now *points to self*. -
strummychick chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
WOW...deep man...like so deep!
Very good very good imagery(ooh big words,get me!) i specially like most of it but the bit about the viper and core is tres cool and velvety clouds,may have to steal dat some time. Keep up the good work!
luv ya mexx
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Ah, angels...probably the most intriguing subject ever. FOr me anyway. I like a lot of your phrases: "coursing through his harsh pumping veins", "flurry of silk", "no tears shall stain his impure face"...the list goes on. Anyways. Nice poetry?
lyv
p.s.
jw-who wrote the cicadas poem you're studying? I'd be interested in looking at it.
squashedbanana chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Hey, thanks for commenting on my poems. lol, not sure what happened, but I opened my email and had 35 new emails...your same two comments over and over again. lol it was great. great poem by the way, keep it up