Reviews for Fences Apart
Agathy chapter 16 . 3/24/2004
It's over already? The ending was a bit sudden (and definitely sad!) but I liked how you managed to wrap everything up. Now that Rebecca's in Heaven (I hope) with Jacob, everything should be fine. It'd be kind of interesting if you'd named this story "Memories." Anyway, great job, and I'll check out your new story as soon as I get through with the rest I've been missing out on )
Shadow Gryphon chapter 16 . 3/17/2004
... s'over? ... so sad... gonna miss this...
But you will update journey of the grey wolves, right? *sniffs*
Shadow Gryphon chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
*sighs* Sad... so sad... not to mention useless. I mean, really, how can a different religion be a menace to society if the oly difference is that they don't worship the same god in quite the same way?
True, the chapter is a little short, but just as good as ever.
Agathy chapter 14 . 3/15/2004
Wow, you update so well. Anyway, these chapters had great narration, as always, but they were quite sad. Now you're getting into the darker side of this story, which is...well, Auschwitz-Birkenau *shudders* I hope Rebecca and Jacob meet again, but considering the chances, they probably won't. Please update soon!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 13 . 3/15/2004
Wimp, no! That was so vivid. *cries*
Terrible, terrible...
(No, not the story, just what happens.)
Jasmine chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
My e-mail is down till next onth.
Jena
Agathy chapter 11 . 3/14/2004
Lovely chapter! Jacob seems so sweet for wanting to stay with Rebecca even through a time like this...and it's interesting that they had a child, because Nathan's half-Jewish and is going to grow up with mixed feelings about his ancestry. Anyway, please update soon...and my story The Journal of Iona Cullioni has been updated, so check it out if you've got the time. )
Lily Bird chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
hee hee hee. Sorry, I mean this is a really good story, but the word is "beau" not boa. I've had a bit too much sugar this evening and reading "Is he your boa?" Just made me explode in giggles for quite a while. It makes me think of someone gazing adoringly at a snake. I quite like your story though, even more so now that I've laughed for yonks.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
oh... poor them... not much else to say. Still as good as ever.
Update soon,
Angel Jenna chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
They had a son, that's so cool. This is really getting good, the things they did to the jewish were so horrible. The emotions are really building up, especially now when they are going to be taken to a camp. It's so sweet though, Jacob stayed with her even though he wasn't Jewish. Can't wait to read mor, Update soon!
Angel Jenna chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
oh my gosh they get married. Really good chapter, the felings bring you right into the story. I love the way you describe it all. Update soon!
Agathy chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
They got married! I love how Rebecca's describing what she feels about the situation, including her worries about the marriage and everything. Please update soon...and write longer chapters!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 9 . 3/11/2004
_ Cute! Love Jacob and Rebecca! But somehow i get a sense of forboding...
Agathy chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
Ah, thanks for the update! I do love the historical element in this story...quite a dilemma for the two, since Jacob is a Gentile and Rebecca's a Jew...and that Nazi soldier is so cruel. *sighs* Please update soon!
Angel Jenna chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
This is so good! The details are fantastic and the story is really heating up. I can hardly wiat to read more on the story. Update soon
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »