Reviews for Outlet
instantramen chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

You just totally rocked my world. I've never looked at these situations like that, totally awesome. ANYWAY! Very good even though cutting yourself is bad and etc, I'm sure you've heard it all before...

Kudos for being awesome. ;)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*grumbles as shes forced to sign in*... nice poem, its so true! omg, it really is! i can definatly see where youre coming from, too bad others who say to find those outlets dont see it like that though.
Dakota Alexus chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
My outlet used to be cutting and now i have ugly scars on my arms. I am thankful for choosing different outlets... like acting, like writting. This was interesting.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Hey, I came here to review your work again, since I am bored as hell, and I thought maybe I should return a favor and review some of your great poems! And I think what I decided to was a great thing to do, since I just found the most well written poem I've read in last 2 weeks! This was like "the one" I truly loved it. Very nicely written. I can kinda relate to it too. You poem just amazes me all the time! Keep writing, and don't stop!