Reviews for Highschool Hypocrisy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ha, you got it right. But you missed the fact that if you have ANY friends this is bound to happen, it's not exclusive to populars. If you exsist it will happen. On all scales. It just won't be as superfical and catty. Countries do it to. Think of all the fragile alliances and wars. Human nature sweet heart.
Ubercookie Yumi chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I couldn't say much more than what you did...it's quite true. It's really not all that much worth to be staying friends with people who only destory themselves in highschool. It's kinda sad. But yeah, well done job of expressing.
God Bless
JennyBoy
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I'd say Amen to that except I don't really see any of that going on at my school. It seems to me that everyone minds their own business. I think a lot of ppl left that mentality/behaviour back in middle school.
That, or I'm just the ignorant, loner kid (I have only one person who I consider a "friend." Plenty of aquantances, but no one I talk to anymore, sadly.)
luminous chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
i know how you feel. most of the time i loathe my life being in a group of immature kids in high school. i've been there too- gossips and all that. i just hate when some people never learns to mind their own business .
bobbysinblack chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
No, it's not all throughout highschool that people behave like that. It's only stupid, shallow, boring and disrespectful little children who carry on that shit past primary school. And you don't know what the fuck goes on in the 'nerd' group, the same as I sure as hell don't. I'm not a 'nerd', and if anyone refers to anyone as 'popular' at our school, the people who are truly cool laugh because they simply don't give a fuck about it, and you should realise that being popular doesn't give you any power and everyone else jsut ends up hating you. You need to get over yourself. It's called respect. As all the kids say in those stupid teen movies ''Learn it, live it, love it'' and grow the fuck up.
Cerulean Dawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
"Sometimes I really wonder if it's worth all the crap"
No need to wonder - it's not.
Formerly chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Speaking seriously about High School social life is already ludicrous.
Admiral Rupert chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Your paragraphs were a bit short, which probably isn't good. Other than that, it's rather well-written.
As far as content goes, I'd have to say I agree; I don't consider the immature people in my high school to be worth conversing with, much less forming friendships with, so I stick with being unsocial (keep in mind in the future that "unsocial" and "antisocial" are two very different things).
James Jago chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
The nicest thing about not having any friends is that I don't get sucked into things like that. There are compensations to everything!
Kishana Mornai chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Amen.
Lila Durbell chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
So true.
Just startin highschool next year,
but some of it is like you took the words out of my mouth.
So true. So experienced.