Reviews for Falling
Dark-mystery chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Hi ya how are you toDAY LOVE YOUR HAIR!
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
sQUSHIE LE TWEAKER FUCKED JOHN f. dICKHEAD AND YOUR MOM.
aND THE BED AND YTHE POLL AND THE COUCH AND THE PRINCEAPAL AND CODY AND KYLE cYRSTAL METHHEAD *COUGH* DUMBASS*COUGH* lE TWEAKER
Daughter3offabiancortez chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
excellent poem very strange which i like. your style is rather brilliant a fantastic poem you truly have some talent in this area: )
Keep Writing!
Jade Daughter of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This one is good. Briliant almost all the way through. I like the way you build up the suspence. However. i think the last line let the poem down. Believe me, I dont want to critisize but it's just my opinon. It's great otherwize though. Keep it up!
*Jade Daughter of Darkness*
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
u weren't lieing whenu said u write dark stuff. i still love the thought u put into it. but may i ask wut inspired this?
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
This is a very well constructed piece with some wonderful ideas in it. There is a coldness to the poem that seems entirely relevant to the subject and the ruthlessness of a person trying to live but the choice is taken away from then in one swift moment.
Well Done
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
CelestialTwilight chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
*claps* As always, I love your sense of style and writing. Keep on writing and posting your writing on fictionpress!
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Wow, really morbid. Sounds like it was a dream or something. I like how under the ground there were crystals. Very cool.