Reviews for Addict
BlueAki chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow! this was very very physical and emotional. it was touching, but added that spicy flavor of pleasure to it. i loved it. please update soon!
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
OH! You MUST update this! Ok I love it...I hate Quantrice and I wish i could show that bitch what class and style really are...OMG! I'm already late so gotta run but you MUST update! Love, Mia
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
wow, that completely blew me away. the way you created her character is absolutely incredible, it's so real and inescapable. and seriously, i didn't see the end coming but i was waiting for her to seduce the doctor or vice versa, and then when it turned out to be him ~ i think it almost gave me chills, it was so perfect. the way you weave the scenes together is incredible as well. but really, i'm just still reeling over the main character. she fascinated me and kept me reading the whole time. amazing short story, much kudos chica. :)
Not so Average chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This story is really different, in a good way. The ending was a twist, though it was confusing, I still liked it. Excellent work.
Melissa chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
aww...I liked it. it had a happy ending. that makes me happy. :] write more stories for me to read!
Capt.Spaztastic chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
really good story!
Saman that chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Yay! It feels more complete than before. Grood job.
MkHx chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I'm not really in my right mindstate to write reviews, so this is going to be lame. Anyway, I found this story entertaining and nice to read. I appreciated its flow. You write nicely.
Tina chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I thought it was beautiful. It made me happy.
shura chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
cool
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
The ending made it seem like the doctor was really Carlos. Then I wondered if it was just a psychological thing, like every time Sylvia reenacts the first time, with Carlos. That's probably the right answer. You'd know best, you wrote it.
You do have talent, my love. Walking in the mind of someone with an addiction such as this can be hard. Your words ring true; they even made me think of Things Involving Me.
I love it how it is, and yet, I'm still curious about other things. Where it goes from here, more back story, et cetera. But I tend to wonder about those things after novels/stories/movies, etc.
You weave an intricate web, Jahnava dearest. Well done, wave. Well done.
Grace chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
That was wonderful. Really, truely wonderful. It was jsut so good, I can't get over it. It was so detailed, what she was feeling and why she did what she did. Great.
Craving chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love your story, it's sos good. In the last paragraph, I think the prycologist is Carlos. Is it? I might be wrong. Anyways it's really good and please update so I can see what happens next.
Try and read my rape story (its not posted yet, but really soon). I'd like to know your opinion on it.
Alezah chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I thought it was a great story. It was simple, but had a smart sense of hummor. Even though there wasn't much physical description, I could still invision the characters. Good job Jahnava.
Michael chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Wow, I wish I could write as well as you do. It's better a second time through than it was the first. Get published already! I can't really see anything wrong with it, I thought it was great!