Reviews for The Unicorn
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This was so heart felt and just gorgouse. Well done ! ::throws flowers::

~ Noelle ~ *o*
strawberryaid chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. ;)
Imladros chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Your writing style is wonderful, the atmosphere created by your words is unlike anything I ever read. The picture of the girl and the unicorn is vivid and inspiring. An extraordinary peace of poetry!
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was incredible. You are very gifted, I commend you for not wasting your talents.

The imagery (as usual) is incredibly stunning and breathtaking. Though I'm not entirely sure I understood the meaning...

Bravo.

~The Benster! (One must always sign one's name with an exclamation mark if one wishes to get anywhere in life.)
Locomotive Breath chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
No words that i utter could explain this piece. i was in heartbreak and awe, and my own eyes were watering by the end. alas, not only do i cry during movies, but stories too. this story really touched me, and i just kinda sat there with an out-of-focus look afterward, wondering what to say. there was a silence around me and i felt as if i was sitting with the girl in the clearing, watching in the shadows. this is one of the best written stories i've read on fictionpress, your talent never ceases to amaze me, and your words speak to me as if in some strange language. i have never read words that were this beautiful before.
~BSR
Oath chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
All the while reading this i had my hand over my mouth like it was a bad habit. The most touching moment was:
It was the touch of balm on wounds. The touch of morning dew on trodden, wilted grass. The touch of selfless love on a lonely, broken heart.
That would be the part when my own eyes started to tear. i am wordless.
Black CrystaI chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This is a beautiful, beautiful piece. The word choice is magnificent and the descriptions just leave me in awe. I'm speechless. This is such a wonderful story.
Thepolia chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This is truly, truly, truly a beautiful piece of work. And I mean 'beautiful'... I cannot describe.
Eowyn29 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hi!
Nachdem ich mich unglaublich üüber dein review zu meinem gedicht gefret habe, habe ich auch einmal was von dir gelesen...;)
Du schreibst, wenn ich das richtig era habe, sowohl auf Deutsch als auch auf Englisch gut, ich bin beeindruckt... )
Hier hast du diese etwas trauig, doch auch hoffnungsvolle Stimmung sehr gut rübergebracht. Auch dein Stiel ist gut und die Sprache. Eine feine Arbeit undeine geschichte, die man auf jeden Fall zu Ende liest, auch wenn man totmüde ist und eigentlich noch fertig packen muss... ;)
Liebe Grüße,
Kathi
HisBeLovedChildofGrace chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I loved it! You are a great writer!
A song reminds me of myself called 'Breaking The Habit' by Linkin Park, but this poem also did too.
I myself had an eating disorder, I didn't to well. I almost died & then I became well sucidal..still am.
I just wanna say. THANKS for understanding! Not many people care or listen to me...very few.
I'm Sorry chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
this is such an amazing story. Nothing I could say would do it justice. Thank you for all your reviews... and thank you for writing this.
nathalsa chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hehehe, you reviewed one of my works, so I'm returning the favor. ;) It's absolutely lovely. One of the most beautiful things I have ever read. EVER. It's brilliant. I assume the Unicorn's supposed to represent God? It's very lovely. ) One of the best stories I've ever read. Congratulations on writing such a magnificent story. )
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Beautiful... I love the opening paragraph. It somehow reminds me of a painting someone did for me. When I was younger, I thought that there were no unicorns because Noah forgot to put them on the ark. :P
Evil Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow, this was an amazing story filled with beauty and grace. When I finished reading it, I wrote out what I was going to say about it, but now that I'm here reviewing it and the whole impact of the story has hit me...what I had written down just doesn't seem to do it any justice. In fact, there are no words that I have right now that would do this piece justice. All I can say is that you obvoiusly put alot of love into this story and with the love a piece of you. Good job, and keep writing.
Cari Iniel chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Wow... That's a dream come true for so many. I like how she still has a little bit of hope that the Unicorn might come to her, even though she suspects it won't. Rarely does anyone have no hope at all.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »