Reviews for The Unicorn
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
The descriptions are absolutely astounding... This wasn't a story I read, but a motion of pictures in my mind... beautifully done...
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I would insult this story by NOT reviewing it.
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. How ironic.
I have many scars as well, but I doubt that they will heal. I'm more of the demon of the family than the angel. Most of my family would probably rather disown me han ever look at me again.
This was a gorgeous story, and I would've read it sooner, but I never got a chance. The only time I have on the internet right now, is school. I'm glad I read this. It's simply gorgeous.
*favorites*
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Your story is so nice. I cried so much. ;(
xzerinieah chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
First off, thanks a bunch for being the first one to read my story. I appreciate it.
This is a great piece, nicely written. I love unicorns, and your work was brimming with emotion. Crimson tears.
I love the third person approach, the distance that you built between the reader and the character, it made the landscape and the scene stark yet the reader (me, at least) could easily relate to the emotions. The emotions are beautifully real, and for that, felicitations.
Farewell-Twilight chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Wow! Your storytelling keeps the reader entranced. The descriptions are so vivid and beautiful that you cans ee it happen in your mind. I especially liked the line 'It was the touch of balm on wounds. The touch of morning dew on trodden, wilted grass. The touch of selfless love on a lonely, broken heart.'
If only everyone had a unicorn to help bear the pain :)
~*Farewell~Twilight*~
ps: Thank you for reviewing my poems, it means a lot :D
Kaleema chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
It is a beautiful story. The words and message are very poignant, it is almost more of a portrait than a story. Your grasp upon the girl's feelings and the whole scene is wonderful. Your imagery is splendid-I could see and feel the wintery land. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this.
Night Skye Tears chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
nice emotion
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
wow. that was just... amazing! absolutely beautiful language and imagery. it gave me the shivers...
(by the way... thank you so much for reviewing my poems!)
F.K chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Very well written, with your wording and your way of expression increasing your "atmosphere" rating.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
There's some really lovely description here. I'd accuse you of being thesaurus-happy in places, but I have the same problem, so who am I to talk? It's a very evocative piece. Nicely done. :)
Laineniel chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Wow. I could really see this. I like how you used less common words, making it more fantastic. What more can I say? It was awesome.
~Laineniel
E. A. Tetje chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
wow, that was amazing! Very well written and enthralling. I may sound stupid but whatever, how come she took all her clothes off? oh well, very, very, very well written
Tainted Muse chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wow, I love the description. The whole thing is so palpable. I almost felt cold when you talked of her sitting naked in the snow. Amazing job.
~Tainted Muse~
Song of Life chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
That is really good. Does the gurl repreasent humans and the unicorn repreasent Jesus? Thanx for reviewing my song, also review the song tears, I think you will like it, oh and check out the song white roses
dragonboy3611 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I really like it, and I would like to see you continue it. Would you mind reviewing my stories?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4