Reviews for selfharm
JimmyHoward chapter 1 . 4/1
I agree with you... It's sometimes why I -also- cut myself.
So... I like that (non)fiction ;)
AngelFly chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
A lot of people I know - some friends, some former friends - cut themselves and it's really scary. People notice, even if you might not think so. Don't do that! Maybe you don't think about it now but you'll regret it later. The pain from cutting doesn't help in the long run, it just makes you feel worse. And what are you going to tell your kids about your scars?
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
thanks for reviewing my newest poem/first song...i regret that writing it though since it made you feel more depressed...really i never was abused or anything as a kid and never really put down so i dont know where i get the emotions from..but all i can say is that if you are 12 years old and cutting yourself..that you need to get help...all i can say is look to God and he will help you through the internal pain...don't try to dull it by hurting more...emotions and pain are what keep us alive...you cannot have bliss without the other...trust in your parents and friends and don't get stuck with friends who are willing to let you do this to yourself and/or let them do it to themselves..you are better than that and brighter than that...when you feel like cutting ..pick up a pencil and write
the 24th altruist chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
i was in the neighborhood when i saw this work of yours. to tell the truth, i am very impressed. i myself do so when i get frustrated and all...i bear in your suffering. nice going there! hope that all of your problems would be resolved! Ü
Li_24 ;p
ladylore chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was very interesting; I enjoyed reading it. Excellent work! LORE
Delusional Happiness chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
i've dun that many times before. you jst want to feel the pain and you get enuff pain without going to deep. I know y i self-harmed in the past but i sumtimes still do it wen things get tuff and i have trouble coping. the pain makes u feel reall. infact it makes u feel something other than the complete gut wrentching hatred of the world and everything around u, but most of all, it reminds you of the hatred of your self and how u r. I hope this makes u feel like your not alone and i can understand your feelings.
Emerald Raven Mist chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I enjoyed the emotin but it lacked details of that emotion. I also think you would like my story Darkened Shadows..If you could tell me what you think of it that would really help:)