Reviews for Ode to my Stretch Marks
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
very very interesting take. a blemish is not a blemish unless you think of it so - i like that idea. very beautiful
Mack
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
very nice, though i do sense a bit of...something in certain verses. but still its about time someone speaks up for us !

i love my stretch marks. im not fat or even large but my have these cool tiger scar lines on my shoulder that look like a giant car pounced on me and just dug in. four nice neat rows on each shoulder. _ im getting them tatoo outlined.
Nat
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow. you really make stretch marks sound so beautiful. I like the spider webs idea. great poem, and it's inspirational that you've accepted and embraced? yourself for what you are. Keep up the great work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
wow.. ive never thought of it that way and its an awesome poem... its very thought provoking and the descriptions of the stretch marks are awesome too!
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
LOL! Comical, very comical. Strech marks are deperssing though P can't stop laughing at the "LOOK AT ME! My stretch marks are so beautiful" LOL my goodness, does Heather have too much time on her hands? Or does her imagination run TOO wild? ;)
Jenna xx
YoungMommy chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love it! I'm full of stretch marks yet. Never thought of it that way! Thank you for sharing!
poser chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I just don't know what to do with this one, should I laugh? Cry? Vomit? I'll just go rest for a bit..