Reviews for Red Wine Stained Memory
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Very sad but I loved it!
N. Browne chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Great job! Absolutely awesome. I hate it when you have a fight with someone and then the next day or days later they end up getting hurt and you're just so speechless. In this case, the 'hurt' was in the heart of the girl as well as death. Very sad but well written! I also enjoyed the rhyming. Nicely Done -NB
QuintessentialDreams chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Uh, wow. Simply wow. I know what it feels like to lose someone special to you. You said it wasn't true, but you obviously must have lost someone special to you (if not, I'm sorry for my judgement), but I lost my sister when I was eight. She was 25. I used to act as if she were my own mother and when I lost her, I was devastated at the way I fund out. Good job, it honestly hit a sore spot in my heart, but still awsome. Sweetest Misery (Ash.)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
that was really sad! :'(
Ahemait chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
thats reallyawesome! i like how you came up with the memory as a red wine stain. -nod- yes, 'tis very good. i like it a lot. -sighs- i can't ryhme! -runs away crying-
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Hey, this is an awesome poem! It flows so easily and tells a great story. you must have worked pretty hard on it... I love your description too... :) Write on
your guilty pleasure chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
that was awesome. it really touched me. I loved the dramaticness of the last stanza. it's great! keep writing
-ally-
Cobain88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I really like this poem, It's sad. Really captures the fact that we may not have tomorrow.
E.m.p.t.y.H.o.r.i.z.o.n chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Very good. Sad.
WHYamIhere chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
wow...that's so touching jess!
it's totally a STORY!
luv it!
Winter chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
yep...its sad alright...*sniff* but its still a great poem :D
Sara chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I love this poem - I love the idea of a red wine stain, I love the rhyme scheme, I love all of it!
LonelyPenguin chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
so long... and sadQQ...
Linnet chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
::sniff:: This was so sad, and full of feeling. I love these lines:
"To this present time
The memory remains
Though all you left behind
Was a red wine stain."
I love how you incorporated the stain into the idea of a lost love in this poem-very moving. Good job, and I compliment you on your insanely good writing skills!
-Linnet
agent zell chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*sniff* So sad:( I get the message though: don't drink and drive after arguing with someone. This has nice flow.