Reviews for Love Conquers
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
very true... nice job! )
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
true to a certain degree. though some hearts lay untouched by love. good poem, it was good and well written.
katylar chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
A bit dramatic, but good nonetheless. I'm a biased 'coz I really don't like old english that much, but I have the say, It's nice
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
This is certainly interesting. Nice philosphicla thought - expansion of a metaphor based on an old saying. God job!
wisefellow chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
this poem is very touching
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
again, wonderfully creative...i love the abrupt ending too, very dramatic!
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Wow, you find so much wrong about all the cliche'd love phrases...and I thought I'd done well by putting a twist to love is blind, but ironically the rhyming was contrived when I wrote it. Sadly, it's still on my account. One of Jaxie's ...duller moments...:( But yours are really good. I like them; you argue a very good point.
184739038 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Wow...I love how you portrayed love as a plague rather than the normal 'fluffy' feeling. I do belive some actual thought went into this!
Ah, I have to go scribble down some notes. This has inspired me, lol. ; Thanks for reviewing my poem.
Keep writing.
Angel Snowson chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I like this greatly. Everyone sees love as such a beautiful gentle thing, and you make it look cruel controling. I love it. *Grins* Hope to see more works.
Crelian2202 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I don't like the ne'er. The 'Tis are fine but that just doesn't seem right. I think never would sound better if you just wrote it out. Other than that good job.