Reviews for The One Who Is Wolf
HauntedMisery chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Good job on this! Great work!
She's Lain chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
Hey There! You had invited me to come read your stories, so here I am and I just wanted to tell you, this story is great. It took me awhile to finish it, so far, been busy, but regardless of that, I think this is a good solid fic, with the potential to be out of this world. So good job, and I look foward to the next chapter.

Lain
MrFlames chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
My friend has a theory that most of the stories on fp are crap. So far, this does not break that theory. This is cliche, every aspect of it. And its painful to read.
BreakingTheHabit2065 chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
ITs great! i like the suspense lol ! this story is very original please email me when the new update is on! thanks luv ya
BreakingTheHabit2065 chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
hey this story is getting better by the minute thanks please email me the next chapter when it comess out cause i check my email more than this website hehe thanks my email is:
Glossy Girl chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Wow, great story. I love it! Please continue!
BreakingTheHabit2065 chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
hi! i love your story pleez continue! oh but some action and romanceª!
Blue Dragon-sy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hey, this isn't bad at all, considering your age! D Nice beginning to the story! D

But there's just one thing that I want to highlight for now: I think the starting will be better if you describe the setting first. Let the readers get the feel of the place before starting the event. Maybe you can add something like:

"A blizzard raged outside, seeming as if it was trying to destroy the whole village with its storm. However, it was no concern to those in the storyteller's house, for they were safe and warm, oblivious of the happenings outside."

...Or something like that. ; Well, I'll leave it to you do fix/revise/whatever, but you'll get better with more practice! I'll be cheering for you! ;-)

~Drai Tlekyn, the Mystican translation of Blue Dragon-sy, pronounced as dra-ee le-keen

~*~*~*~
"No one can truly determine the outcome of an action, not even the one who guards Time."
~Jruceques, from my story Shadow Claw, Chapter 17