Reviews for Behiend Barbed Wire
Kari chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
sleepover? deadover more like...XDD
petsnail chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
this story is great! soon, its been so long! this story is awesome. added to favourites.
Jin-ashi chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
ur story ROCKS! please update soon
nickyk89 chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
That's awesome! Please add more.
kenz chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
its really good i think its pretty easy to figure out who your talking about...
KimberlyMarie chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Bloody brilliant keep writing please.
InmoonlightIwalk chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
Yay. you started updating :-) I am so happy. This has got to be my fave story on this whole bloomin' site. Update soon please 0' please Ta-Ta !
FamousOneLiners chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
awesome storyand i
Katie chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
I love this story! Update!
Faile1 chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
I love this story! Dom and Lucas are just awesome, and I love Aiden's little internal struggles. Ami makes me sad sometimes, cause she's wicked but has a shitty, shitty life. You did a good job in making readers dislike Tina. Very bitchy. And this chapter just warmed my little heart, because Prison Sex by Tool is one of my favorite songs. My favorite characters have to be Dom and Lucas, though. I wish I had friends like them. Every reader prolly does. So, update soon!
Black Rose68 chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
To Behind-These-Eyes:thank you so much for the awesome reviews!The song is "Song for the Optimists", by Atreyu. Awesome band. Totally kick ass.

Oh, Aiden WILL kick his ass...later, though. He will also clue in that his girlfriend is a bitch. We hope...
Behind-these-eyes chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
Aiden is SOO HOT! he's really sweat to Ami, they'd be so good together.

Please please update soon. I noticed that you started this story nine months ago, so if you really thought about it, it's kind of like you update a little less than every other month.

I can't wait that long! i love this story.

please, please update sooner!
Behind-these-eyes chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
Yeah, Tina's a bitch 'wince' (did i mention that my name is Tina... oh god) Any ways, THIS Tina is a bitch. I hope Aiden clues in that Aim's way better.

whats that song that you wrote the lyrics to at the beginning of the chapter? I swear i've heard it before..
Behind-these-eyes chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Do you think Aiden realizes that he may think about his girlfriend's friend a bit too much...
Behind-these-eyes chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
And the plot thickens. This is a grade story, I love it. Never read anything quite like it really. Oh, and Dom's really funny :d I love it when gay guys are like that.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »