Reviews for A Sorcerer of Selen
mizu no kokoro chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
nothin' wrong with the pace XD dunno y u wrote that~
Pookie7 chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
I have read a lot of the story... I still have more to read, but your story is amazing! You must have put alot of effort into it. I am really Impressed. There was nothing wrong with the last chapter, and just the buiginning of the story makes you want to read it. Keep it up!
DPTRM chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
interesting...this chapter isn't plain wrong like the other one but actually makes someone want to read it. If you didn;t have Raven violated in the last chapter, more people would be inclined to read past it.
DPTRM chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
That chapter was just sick...
Sadie chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
It's not a crappy chapter; it's really very interesting. Please keep writing. Does Haliha have any special powers?
An Inside Joke chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Your chapters were short, but still intresting. It's really interesting to wonder where your story's going to go.
DPTRM chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Sounds like it's going to be an interesting story. I don;t have time now but I'll read more later.
~Militarynut32489
Alice Montrose chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
I think I'll keep reading this one, since it's quite good and teh characters seem more complex than in other stories I have read lately. The yaoi part is not too bad, either... and since I've been writing yaoi/slash/shonen-ai/whatever -else-they-call-it for a few years now, I should know *wink*
[As for the gaps between paragraphs, not leaving an empty line between each paragraph should do the trick, as the spacing is already provided by virtue of saving your files as HTML documents.]
Jamez chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
This chapter was not at all crappy! is was excelent as always. I liked where you left off, it sort of gives me an idea of whats going to happen...but i could be wrong. So many twists could...uh...twist. hehe. Update soon!
James _
Also it let us get to know Haliha a bit better if I'm not mistaken.
Jamez chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
O, so good. Thank you for updating! The High Lady isn't all that bad i don't think. I mean, at least she let Haliha stay with Raven. I hope he gets better soon *tear.
Anyway I think the cause of the big gap is that your story ended at the beginning of a new page in normal word. That's what i'm guessing anyway.
Also The pace was fine in this chapter.
On to chapter 4!
James _
Phoeaix chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
hm wonder why Mala wants to know if Haliha can fight...anyway i the chapters were not crappy - they were good - and it was not a weird place to leave the chapter -it was kind of like a cliffy
well i'll be looking forward to the next chapter, may it be soon.
mizu no kokoro chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
wow, lots of excitment, description and all was awesome, u did an excellent job on this~ update soon! This is going to me favs
~Never the same~
mizu no kokoro chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
O.o holy- he killed the guy? well, the guy deserved it, but that was... um, intense!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Interesting intro~ wonder what happens next~~
An Inside Joke chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
I'm not to clear about the part where you said she woulnd't steal from her fellow citazens if she could help it. Where did she get food, if she didn't steal?
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »