Reviews for A Sorcerer of Selen
An Inside Joke chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Good charecters- very believable story.
Jamez chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
This story sounds like it had a lot of thought put into it. I like it! oh, and do you mean to put alot of spaces in between each paragraph? not that its a problem...I acually think its easier to read like that. Keep updating! I'll be waiting...well not really waiting on the internet the whole time, but you know what I mean! I'll be checking back alot I mean - oh nevermind! (keep writing)
Jamez chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Well that was interesting. I have to admit the Yaoi suprised me a bit (I think i know what it means now) but it was still good. And that part wasn't too bad, but still: good call on rating it R, hehe.
Keep writing!
Jamez chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This story is far from desperate for reviews! It'll get more for sure, it sounds really interesting! And I'll keep reading too.
Jr.Jizz chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Kick ass chapter once again Kristen! Loved it seriously. That high lady is such a bitch. Haha :D
Sadie chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Amazing story! Please write more!
InuyashaLuver99 chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
I liked your story. It was great! If you recall, you reviewed my story, The Sorcerer's Curse. Hope you R&R again!
Phoeaix chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Okay this really is getting good, you planning on making Haliha a lesser main charecter? (if you know what i mean that is)She doesn't really seem to be much of a gang leader if she is starving, but oh well...i like her name too.
Oh and if Mala knew Raven was the one she was looking for why did she allow Haliha to get arrested along with Raven? Sorry for all the questions which if you answer them right now will probably be major spoiler *grin*
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jr.Jizz chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
O, sexy Kristen! Haha Really kick ass story! I can't wait for the next chapter, so don't leave me in suspense and quickly write it up! :D
Amilie chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Hey, your story looks like it will be very good. Solid premise, well written, can't wait for more. Will yaoi be featured heavily or just small bits? Just wondering cause I'm very much a slash fan lol.
Keep up the good work...and the updates!
Phoeaix chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Well that was quick! Good chapter and after staring out the window for 5 minutes my mind has gone blank of what i wanted to say *grin*
Oh and i like the name Raven, sounds like a name a thief or someone of the sort would have in my opinion. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Phoeaix chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Oh interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this one, so please continue it soon.
moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Oh! Lookin' good, girl! Keep up the good work.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9