Reviews for Water, wind, snow and more
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Very nice...makes me feel warm and happy inside_ Nice imagery 2 ... well done_ r&r me sumtime_
Catherine Abellanosa chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
terrificly wonderful! this is definitely going to my faves...
hope you'd have the chance to read and review my works!
good day!
Princess White Turtle chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Just fine and wonderful. It is just like a Haiku simple and easy to read.
SilverIcy chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Great poem again! oh yeah,i forget i tell you something. Thank for review my poem, it would be nice..and love your poem!
Jitterrue chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
absolutely gorgeous
Lan Jian chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
wow...these are some really good haikus!
Questionable Chains chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I LOVE NATURE! You have such a unique way of looking at things in this world and have the wonderful ability to put it into words for to share with others! You rock!
cmetalangel249 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I like haikus because they usually put such beautiful pictures in your mind...this is no exception to that. I love them. They're evocative!
DemonPrincess19 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I like it! It is good...I don't write haikus very often
Emmsey Squire chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
wow... go you
I love haikus, but not badly written ones. not saying, that your haikus are bad, they're good, thats why i like them...
anywayz, back to the point. they grasp the subject very well. Congrats
0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
i LOVE haikus! i could write them all day! they're so much fun and they always sound good...i've always wondered, how can you tell an amateur haiku from a professional haiku? my favorite one was Wind. oh, and thank you for the nice review about my little poem. _
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
WOW! I admire your spirit to take such simple things and show their complexity with only a few words! I can't choose a favorite out of the three because they're all great! I can't write haiku's... Keep writing!
Demonstobe chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
u seem like a good poet. but this is retarded. i got lost after eeading the word water.
sandydude33 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Very inspiring!I loved it
Dracula Lord of the Vampires chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
All very good and true.
P.S Can you review my story called "The One Who Started It All"?