Reviews for Silver Fire :: A Day of Crusades
Capener chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Wow! I had no idea. You are such a prolific and talented writer. This is really well-written. I especially like your description. Sorry it took so long to get to it. A teacher's life is a busy one. I meant no disrespect.
Cheers!
Mr. Capener
Frodo chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
I absolutly love your writing style. It's so unique, and you gave the reader more insight to the characters by using their thoughts to describe them. I love the whole 'duck the arrow' thing in the first chapter.
This is a really interesting story. The way you portrayed the goblins as not necessarily being bad is something I really enjoyed. It's different, and I love reading new stuff, especially from a well written story.
Great work! I'm guessing this is just a beginning. You are really talented.
-Frodo
p.s. Thanks for your review of my story "Right Before Your Eyes". I don't like to write responses to reviews on other people's review boards, so I'll keep it short. I appreciate all the effort you put into giving constructive critisism on the piece, and I will take note of it. Thanks again.
Dhampir chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
That was a fancinating beginning. It's a shame that you don't intend to finish it. I enjoyed that you represented both sides of the war right from the outset. Two things, in the same sentance actually. Abhorence rather than abhor and shone rather than shined. Other than those, you're writing was engaging. By the by, as you don't intend to finish the story, what is it about the elves that's so untrustworthy?
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
I like this better than the original for 2 reasons. A) I can actually follow this one :-) and B) SHORTER CHAPTERS! You do not know how happy this makes me. Shorter chapters are so much easier to follow because when people write big 30 word chapters, then it makes me not want to read as much. But these are short and I understand and yay! *Ahem* Anyway, please continue. That would make me very happy.
~Forever Stephy~
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Cool! another story about elves~~ popular thing to write about these days huh? well, a pretty good start i think, nice job with description~ i hope u will continue very soon
~Never the same~
sunscraped chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
...Good. Yes, it's me again. Remember? I thought not. Great job, I liked it a lot. Better than the original. Keep writing.
-LXS