Reviews for Numb
putrescent sanctity chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
awesome poetry- its hard to find something deep on this site! thanx for the good read :)
Chandra Chhaya chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Fantastic poem!
I especially enjoyed the last three lines:
“Hope left me yesterday
And I fear…I fear
I will continue without it.”
Very well said. It has a great impact.
IHavePizza chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I love the use of the questions and the speech marks.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I wish I could live without hope sometimes, it would make things so much easier...
Azthanos chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
hey, this poem really makes the words come out of my heart...even though i'm a guy, i guess lots of people go through this. and, thanks, it's helped me, and your writing is awesome
keep it up :)
-*Azthanos*-
B e Hickman chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I really can't recommend any changes here because I like this poem a lot already. It's an accurate, appropriate expression of a feeling/situation. The sound play helps further it along well too... all in all very good poem.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Aw!, I hope you can accept a virtual hug from a straight guy *hugs* What? That um was a virtual goose that flew up and virtually pinched your virtual butt - I swear! Haha - I wrote this hoping to make you smile. I know what you mean, for fate is determined to keep me single, even in my pimped out friggin-fly fizzle-fa-shizzle sizzling new apartment! Um, what am I talking about? Seriously, tho; see my poems. You'll see. I felt this way so many times even recently. I just soldier on! The fault does not always lie in you, but in a world that is blind to a bright soul like yours! Just try nto to let the fear and doubt control you, they are yor emotions you control them! yAy for vturnip I say - yay!
Silverfire Starr chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Ahh...so true...and the fear of being numb to feelings forever after, oh the horror of going without hope...you portrayed the feeling well.
Great job,