Reviews for Beaten and Broken
sarah chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I did get it published
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
brilliant poem if not i little scary but good all the same
Dark Fara chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
hey great poem i really like and i have the habit of doing that also except for girls. yeah yeha thats how it is for me to but about the poem i know that feeling actually i have had by blow offs and my suicided friends it sucks yeah but, you never know if you are the bases of my poem. (does a wierd eye thing) so yeah but if you ever need someone to talk to i am here after school and on weekends like all night my aim sn is darkfara. so yeah talk to ya soon.
Samurai Jade chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This truly was an excellent poem! I loved the scheme that you conducted along with it throughout the poem. Just simply the words you chose and how you wrote it made it excellent!
Cinnamon Zo chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Gorgeous. Really powerful. Awesome, CZ
queenvixta chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Damn that was amazing. I swear you could get that published!
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
yey. finally the comps letting me review. This is good. There are a couple of places though where you lose your rhythm and the line turns into a bit of a mouthful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I'm speechless...I'm mean that in a good way. Don't take me wrong. I love angst poems or ones that deal with tragedy. (Heck I usually write in that catagory. lol) Beutifully written ! I love the way it came up. Good job ! Keep writing ! )
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
So sad... so beautiful... very good poem. I like the the "Your lies were like poison"
Good simile. I can definitely understand why this is your fave... and no, your not crazy. That happens to me too. I'll start writing and not realize what I'm writing till it's finished and I re-read it. Like my subconscience was doing all the work. Sorry, that mighta been kinda random, I was referring to your profile. But good poem, write more soon!
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This is really really good! ILOVE IT! Write more plz! I can't wait to read your other work!
Sunshine and Loneliness chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
*blinkblink* WOW.
PAYBACK! *glomps* ...for your review.
Anyways. I like this poem. A lot. Way too much for words. Oh no, wait, I figured out something to say!
Well, I can definately understand that feeling... I feel it so many times... And I love the way it's written. I think the format is VERY orginal, and the lines themselves are great. For some reason, I like the 4th paragraph the best... So, yup...
Ja ne!
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Great piece, Love it! Well done! :)
broken shard of twilight chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This is well-written, with such dark, deep undertones. I am not usually a fan of rhyming poetry, but you made it work here. Oftentimes darker poems do not rhyme, but you made the rhythm and the rhyme scheme work. That's a rather hard thing to do, and you did it well. Your diction is wonderful, and overall this piece is very well done. Keep writing!
Twilight and Velvet,
Kelly
Demon Child chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Whoa. that had power in it. It's really good. Just curious, is this real life, like is this written about a friend or family member? It's really strong. I can see this happening and the way you described it was amazing. Great job.
pieces chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Nice. This rhyming pattern really works for your style, the more clipped stanzas emphasize this or that ... I don't pretend to be an expert at this, I'm prose department, myself.
Anyway, wicked form; I adore the way you demonstrate the fact that her instigator will really be ashamed, and just hide behind people. It's a good, solid piece of reality in something that not a lot of people get to see from one person, and something I admire in a poem. Keep writing.
Gabby