Reviews for Suddenly Certain
Libbers chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
I didn't catch it before, but if you overdose on ibuprofen, as i'm assuming that's what he's taken, it causes you to go into renal failure and it basically kills your liver, and you have to live on dialysis after that. Just for futrure reference. D
jandl chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Wonderful ending, TJ! It was totally worth the wait! It was absolutely dorga! (Sorry, one of my gibberish words...too much Relient K...) It was so romantic, and awesome,and...all that other stuff. I remember what Oxford was like...so when you mentioned it, I got homesick for jolly ole' England. *whines* I miss that place. Anyways, I loved it and I can't wait to read more by you soon. You're an awesome writer, and the story was awesome and yeah...you're probably tired of seeing the word awesome. I'm going to shut up now.
LOve in Christ,
You Know Who This Is.dundundun chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
Sure as heck took ya long enough! I absolutely LOVE it. Are you going to be writing any more anytime soon that don't take...-counts on fingers-three months to update?
Me chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Loved it, as usual. UPDATE BOY SHEESH
jandl chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Hey! This was awesome! as always. i was somewhat confused when they mentioned that he was wearing hospice clothing. don't people generally only use hospice things when they're going to die? does that mean Adrian is going to die? okay, i'm getting WAY ahead of myself. anyway, update soon!
lots of love,
jandl
p.s. thank goodness you updated. i was worried you had given up on this story.
Katie chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
Trent... WHAT HAPPENS? Your so mean, you left it a cliffy! And what did she mean be ,'I came to say goodbye,' Well, you had better update soon, if you don't, I'll hurt you, lol, Jk! Only Jking, but seriously update soon!
karebear chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
stuff
jandl chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
this is awesome, as always! like anything you write could ever be bad...i really like how you focused on the emotions in this chapter. it was really focused and realistic. it felt nice to truly be able to connect with the characters. keep up the good work and write more soon!
Amor en Cristo,
Katie Bland chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Hi, I like this chapter better than the others! Keep writing.
You know who this is chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
I finally got to read what happened! Cuz like, in Spanish the other day, it was...different. yeah. loved it.
me
Katie Bland chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
I have a question, what color was her hair, I like the goth thing, it sounds like me! Anyway, I think she should've hit back at the jock! I know I would've, but then again, I don't think I would've seen stars either *ponders* Anyway, good good, can't wait for more!
jandl chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
this was awesome, as always! i am insanely envious of your writing talent. every time you write, i keep thinking you couldn't possibly get any better, and you do! that's just not right {jk}. write more soon, i'll be on the watch for it!
Amor en Cristo,
Jordan Blinding Darkness chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Hey Trent! n_n
Although you sort of ripped off muh name, -Cough.-Again.-Cough.- I forgive you! Besides, you've done a good job so far.
I liked your story, and I hope you continue on.
Then whole situation with AP classes is reminding me of Pre-IB next year. The thought of it overwhelms me. ;.;
But anyways, continue on.
Or I'll hunt you down with my spork at lunch or something. o_O!
And to think, you have to put up with me for at least four more years.
Poor you. XD
Luff you!
Write more.
Ja.
Ai,
Jordan! n_n!
KayKay90 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Halo! Everything except for the whole bone and blood and explosion was actually really good, although, I do suppose the blood and stuff added to the story though didn't it? Write more ASAP! Love you! Babydoll
kelsey chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
very good story I love it keep writeing
your friend,