Reviews for Today I'm Alive
Princess Alice chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hey. This is good. Usually I don't like 'this kind of of music' but I liked the words!:)
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Sorry for the extremely late review, the last week before march break was crazy but I'm here now with promises to read everything you've posted in the last little while. And all I have to say is HOLY DAMN! This is a great song, I mean the meaning behind it is good and if I can't relate to it, which is kinda hard to, I can learn from it because I've found myself feeling a little down recently and this helps a lot. SO thank you so much for sharing that with us. And above that, I just happened to be listening to a song by eamon f**k this s**t and surprisingly the tune goes well with the words...all right, so take care great job and good luck!
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
What a perky song. lol. I can relate to this...I get that feeling, too, of 'wow isn't life great? everything's going to be fine' la dee da. However, with me, most of the time that optimism fades away and then life sucks again. P Actually, that's just because I have bipolar disorder. Somewhere, deep underneath that disorder, I feel like this song all the time. So, I'm glad you're feeling glad to be alive. It's a good feeling!
This song had a very nice flow to it; I think it's a very accesible (sp?) song. Good job on this one. D
CM12345 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This is a great poem. You're a wonderful writer. I've been having a really bad day, and reading it made me feel a lot better, so...
Thanks.
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
coolness. i liked the style as well as the messege you gave. take a bow! *TI*