Reviews for Star of Light
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Ok...so I'm sitting here watching Sel dancing with her half of Shadow...and thinking about this story... -gives the puppy dog eyes for an update- Ok...so I know the ending...but still...I miss your writings! -happy reviewer demands updates- Ok, Im not demanding it, but something would be nice Angel...I miss them. But yeah...I loved it! You always had a talent with writing that I could Never top (although you always tell me that my shit blows yours out of the water, I beg to differ) But yeah...I'm out for now. I'm gonna go coo at the two of them dancing together. Its cute -
Irish Rhapsody chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
What, don't trust me? _ Jello shots are de-freakin-licious!
"Ao mad whack?" Are you serious? ;; These girls are white, aren't they? I loved the chapter by the way. Onyx is great. _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 6 . 4/1/2004
I must pump you for information. That was great! But I wonder... is it some kind of flashback? Or an out of body thing? Or...
Hey, you're on! _
Anyway, is it some telepathic memory from her mom or something? Hm...
Irish Rhapsody chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
Aww, I liked the flower conversation. That was beautiful. Adrian is so sweet! _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
Aww, I like it. _ Lovely description.
But... will Sienna make it in time to save Shadow? *Gasps dramatically and faints* *Authoress sighs and chunks her body off the stage* _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
*Singsong voice* Shadow can't hold her alcohol... _
And if you ever come back from your damn idle state, I'll find out about Sienna.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
*Mumbles contentedly through her lolly* _
I thought the second part of this chapter was hilarious! Fun fun. Though, if you said this was based on true events, and now you made it up off the top of your head... I'm lost... but anyway, I'm sure it's the latter. _ I can't wait to read about who this Sienna person is.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
OO, that's awesome! So totally fucking awesome! Plot twist! This is gonna be so great. So angsty too. ;;_;;
(Pardon the language up there ;)